OUR LITTLE JBIRD TAKES CENTER STAGE!!
I need to take this moment to brag a little! Ever since Jaidyn was very, very little she has loved being on stage. When she was 3 years old we took her to the Logandale town trunk or treat. There was some karaoke'ing going on and even though was was still a lot of candy and trick or treating to be had, all Jaidyn wanted to do was to get up on stage. After some prodding I went up on stage to ask the DJ if this little 3 year old could perform some karaoke. You can imagine the look he gave me, the look of you're one of those mothers who thinks your kid can really sing, when in fact they can't carry a tune at all. I assured him that she really wanted to do it and my aunt who happened to be one of the coordinators came up and assured him as well. So he then introduced her on stage. She ran up there and to our surprise! she belted out a Hilary Duff song "I'm coming clean", word for word (she had it completely memorized). As she sang the crowd moved closer and clos...



Comments
love your