La Super Taquerilla

So we went out to dinner tonight just like we do pretty much every Friday night (we have a problem with that) we didn't want to go anywhere where we had to sit down for dinner. We headed toward Taco Bell and then decided that wasn't what we wanted and after sitting in the parking lot for a little while we decided to try La Super Taquerilla, we had heard from a few people that they had really good food. The kids ordered their usual Quesadillas, John got a beef burrito and quesadilla and I got a beef taco and chile rellano. The food was really good. Even Jaidyn who absolutely despises Mexican food liked it and said she wants to eat lunch there on her birthday. So we've found our new favorite spot for Mexican and lucky for us it's just down the street (or that's probably not such a good thing).

Comments

Danila-I found your blog through Rachel Hamricks-Yay! Hope thats ok! I have one, but its private-so send me an email and I will send you a link to mine. My email is tswillardson@yahoo.com-PS I have been looking for a good mexican restaurant-I will have to try it out!
Jeanna said…
We love Mexican food, love it. Plus its super great that you found a place that the whole family enjoys, those are life's simple pleasures!

Thanks again for the thoughtful message you left on my blog last week. My husband and I have made the decision, with the help of a strong prompting of the spirit, to move forward with foster-to-adopt and we are pretty excited. Now for getting our van fixed and the other essentials we'll need to get licensed.

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LITTLE JBIRD TAKES CENTER STAGE!!

Help I need a makeover!!