How Does Your Garden Grow?

Well as you can see our garden is growing VERY WELL! I thought I'd take some pictures and show you our latest harvests as well as how much it has grown. It has been so much fun, building, planting and watching our garden grow. It has been great for the kids as well, they love going out and picking things out of the garden, I've even been able to get them to eat most of it.

Comments

Jenn G. said…
WoW, Danila, you're putting our big garden to shame! I guess that's what a little sunshine will do...ha! Enjoy your harvest.
Groff Family said…
I'm very jealous. We have all cement in our back yard, and since we are renting, we can't change it! Maybe next summer I will do some planter boxes or something. Your garden looks great!
Cynthia said…
I've been e-mailing you. I want to add you to my blog. I just started. E-mail me your e-mail. It is private so I have to invite you. Your kids are so cute.

The4huntz@aol.com This is Cynthia Huntsman

Popular posts from this blog

OUR LITTLE JBIRD TAKES CENTER STAGE!!

Help I need a makeover!!